A one-of-a-kind guide that walks you through the Haj and Umra process with the help of a personable and humorous narrator. The first-person narrative highlights the dos and do nots, logistical hurdles, rich history and exhilarating experience of being a pilgrim in the Holy Land.
- includes eight icons throughout the book which punctuate the engaging narrative, helping you through different aspects of the Haj and Umra.
- detailed maps of Mina, Muzdalifa, and Arafat to help travellers navigate their way through the holy cities.
- covers the history of the blessed city of Madinah including 3D maps of the original Masjid Nabawi and Jannat al-Baqi.
- provides biographies of various Sahaba buried in Jannat al-Baqi and their locations.
- a complete history of 34 undiscovered landmarks in the City and 9 landmarks in Masjid Nabawi itself with 9 full-page maps.
- color-coded guide is thoroughly-researched with over 300 hadith cited and over 100 books and articles referenced for your peace of mind
- a comprehensive guide for all three types of Haj, and even for pilgrims planning their next Umra only trip.
Written by Shaykh Asim Ahmad | USA